Are you ready for a great big dose of joy and laughter? We’re bringing you Volume 7 of A Merry Heart Doeth Good Like A Medicine, which contains more of the hilarious, true stories that Jesse’s preaching is known for. You are going to love these never-before-seen- or heard illustrations that we’ve taken from both his early years and most recent years of ministry. Sit back and enjoy—laughter really is good medicine for the soul!
• A Stutterer, a Wimp, and a Charismatic Tambourine Player - from Dirt Digging Days Are Over
• I’m a Man, but Thank God for Mama - from Checkups Always Tell You What’s Up
• Angel of God With a Cussing Problem - from Learning to Think Out of the Box
• “But is it too Tight?” - from What is Meant by Waiting on God?
• Binding Food That Talks - from What You Bind You Should Never Loose
• Anointed With Oil, Body Lotion, and Cosmetics - from My Definition of Psalm 23
• Trembling Atheist on a Crashing Plane - from The How-Tos of Believing the Unbelievable and Getting It
• Beheading a Demon-Possessed Duck - from Keep Your Foot on the Devil’s Neck
... and many more!
Also included on this DVD are the Bonus Stories:
• “Charge All the Ice Cream to Daddy” - from Making No Provision for Failure
• Turning on TVs and Making Maids Watch Gloria Copeland - from The Gospel Casino
• Birthing Babies With a Hunchback Nurse - from Checkups Always Tell You What’s Up
• Sheetless Bed and Astronaut Wings (Cathy Duplantis) - from Step Into Your Glorious Destiny